- In regards to incite citations- needs to be a space in between the quotation marks and the parenthesis. The citation if I continue in APA needs to have the year and page number separating by a coma.
- I regards to notes- get rid of the headings “Summary”, and “My notes” and combine them.
- Also give more information. My motes need to be longer.
- Don’t leaving dangling quotes.
- Create Works cited page
- Notes written in different color is great
- Emphasize the word Ever in the beginning sentence
- Work on the following sentence- “Sometimes, I bought them by the box, at the
supermarket and other times, the handy two-pack, picked up on impulse, in a
variety of stores”. The flow is kind of off
- Put a semicolon instead of period in between time and I- “I never bought them all the time, I didn’t need
to always have them in my cupboards
- Emphasize climax in more exaggeration and humor. Give more of the conflict
- I am a clean writer
- Loves the title
- The style of writing is sarcastic, casual, conversation, punchy, and fun
- Nothing wrong with beginning a sentence with the word And, but only in a narrative
- The audience is junk food junkies
- Try to find a way to immortalize the narrative
- Masterchef luka won, maybe include a poll in article
I have already begun to use the criticism I received by starting my narrative revision. I have fix my grammatical errors and found a way to emphasize the word ever in the beginning sentence of my narrative. I am still thinking of the structure for the two pack sentence and how I can emphasize the climax and give more without losing the style of writing I have created. I will be creating a works cited under my notes. I am also thinking about switching to AMA instead of APA.
The meeting in and of itself was good. I felt more comfortable there with another student because the environment was much looser than an individual meeting. Especially someone I have talked to and worked with. Hearing my partner get feedback was a bit easing and I actually learned from my partners feedback in regards to incite citations. I like the idea of having a meeting to discuss the work I have done so far because I know when I walk into Marlen’s office I can be assured that he has read my writing projects and is ready to give me specific feedback as to general feedback that would have been given to the class.